MUCKENHILL FARM, WHITTINGTON,
Comprising 198a 1r 39p, or thereabouts
Of Pasture and Arable Land, excellent Farmhouse and capital Modern Buildings and Cottages
The Farmhouse is conveniently situate in the centre of the Farm.
The Farm buildings are of modern erection and conveniently arranged, and comprise Two-stall Nag Stable; Coach House; Saddle Room; two loose boxes; enclosed shed for eight cows; Root house; Poultry House; double bay Barn with centre driving way and chaff-cutting stage; Cart Stable for eight horses; open Shed; Calving Shed; and Pig Shed, enclosing 4 styes; Boiler House with furnace; Poultry House; Cart House, and large Granary.
The Rickyard contains a Dutch Barn with iron pillars and corrugated iron roof and a timber and iron roof implement Shed.
Upon 45 is a pair of modern brick and tiled cottages.
SCHEDULE (if necessary please read schedule in landscape format)
Ordnance. Parish of Norton Juxta Kempsey
map no. Name of Fields. Cultivation. Acreage .
22. Muckenhill Rail Piece. Seeds. 6.312
21. Long Sandbrook Meadow, Pasture. 5.075
inc. half of brook.
20. Slade Meadow inc. half Pasture. 4.681
of brook .
19. Pitchmoor Hill. Pasture. 11.913
Parish of Stoulton
52. Homestead. 1.400
53. Orchard. Pasture orchard. 1.718
54. Brook Furlong. Arable. 22.817
55. Osiers. Osiers. .423
43. Underhill. Pasture 6.880
44. Cow Pasture. Pasture. 12.831
45. Two cottages and Gardens. 1.491
46. Short Down. Arable. 10.065
47. Osiers. Osiers. .564
48. Clay Field. Arable. 15.571
88. Long Meadow. Pasture. 8.123
88a. Part Long Meadow. Pasture. .844
89. Further Groves. Pasture. 22.539
49. Baker's Lease & Jones' Orchard. Pasture 16.633
50. Pool. Water. .123
51. Pool. Water. .118
85. The Holders. Pasture. 21.570
86. Osiers. Osiers. .360
87. Little Meadow. Pasture. 4.620
90. Groves. Arable. 21.824